cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triple charged

robertajoyedmon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was just triple charged and not one payment went on my account. It also won't let me submit a ticket says there was a log in error. I tried my user name and my email associated with my account. 

5 REPLIES 5

Hexcuseme

Hello @Patchio , 

I have tried on my mobile phone and my desktop but it's not appearing on my account though I was charged a total of 120.75$. I followed the instructions given and submitted a ticket. Thank you for your help, I hope that someone gets back to me soon. I was hoping on having that data (and also not charged over 100$ for it) 

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Hexcuseme 

The self-serve My Account website has caching issues. Please try clearing the cache and cookies from your internet browser, or try logging in from a notebook or desktop computer, and then check to see if the data has been added to your account.

If you successfully purchased a data add-on, but they are not appearing in your account, or the add-on is there but you have been charged 7 times like you stated, you will need to contact the CSA’s using one of two methods:

Either through the SIMon chatbot (Preferred method):

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Type “Submit Ticket” > Click “Contact Us” > Click “Other” > Then click on the link “Click here to submit a ticket”

Or via Private Message, which you can find in my earlier post in this thread. 

Hexcuseme

I was trying to purchase an internet add on and it charged me 7 times and I never got the add on -_- 

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@robertajoyedmon 

To submit a ticket when you are unable to do so using the Chatbot, try Private Messaging the CS_Agent account (link below):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

With this method, you will need to check your private message inbox (i.e., see the envelope icon at the upper right corner of the Community website).

Be prepared to verify and confirm ownership of the account by answering multiple questions, such as:

• Your first and last name
  • Public Mobile Phone Number 
  • Pin number 

Edit to add: Submitting a ticket through the SIMON Chatbot is the preferred method of getting a ticket for issues such as over billing, but when you are unable to verify your identity at the last step of the ticketing process, private messaging might be your only other alternative.

When submitting a ticket, I have not been able to perform account verification for a couple of years using Self Serve credentials.  Please use the account PIN option for verification.

Need Help? Let's chat.