cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to switch to $40 plan

Dee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I tried to switch to 40 plan from my existing plan but because it only took $120 It didnt go through. Now I cannot get back into My Account (message about not connecting but can access Activate link no problem) to add the $14 And add the special plan. Help!
5 REPLIES 5

@Dee Looks like its trying to renew your old plan and not recognizing you made a change.

Send private message to one of staff members with info posted here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Dee
Okay now that I have actually investigated into this more. My actual bank account shows $135.60 taken by Public Mobile from my bank on Nov 14 and my Public Mobile account is Suspended for lack of funds? My old plan was $135 but before my renewal date on Nov 15 I changed to the 90/$120day Fall Promo. Is there Anyone right now that can help get me going again?

Dee
Hi sorry about sounding confused. I am. Before my renewal date I selected the new promo plan for 90/$120. And added $120.Prior to this I was on 90/$135 plan. On my renwal date a text message appeared on my phone that I didnt have enough funds and I am suspended. But a payment history shows $120 on Nov 13?

Dee
How much $ is the total cost for the promo plan including tax? $120? It shows my payment was received on Nov 13 of $120 and my Community Reward of $1 was applied on Nov15.. My old plan was $135 so the account is now suspended and balance shows zero. (a different phone number appears in the top left corner also). So confused.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Why can't you login to your self-serve account? Why are you trying to add $14?

Did you manually add $120 or it Auto charged from your cc?

Need Help? Let's chat.