cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to buy a pre-owned phone but was not allowed to log in after adding the items in cart

info8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am a current customer with an online account. Got an email regarding 'Get the latest phones at the lowest prices with Certified Pre‑Owned'. Go to the link in the email, added the phone to the cart, and tried to buy the phone. But kept failing to log in with my existing registered email address/password. Please help! Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

info8

I am not sure yet. Just trying to go through the process. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@info8 

When you check out using the guest option it still asks for your email. Just use the same email as your account. Or create a store account using your self serve account email address.

info8

Then how can we make sure it can be considered using the same email to purchase the phone? In order to get the discount, purchasing the phone from the same email address is required. If they do not even know it is from an existing customer, how can the promotion be successfully run?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@info8 

Out of curiosity which phone are you attempting to purchase?

@info8 wrote:

I am a current customer with an online account. Got an email regarding 'Get the latest phones at the lowest prices with Certified Pre‑Owned'. Go to the link in the email, added the phone to the cart, and tried to buy the phone. But kept failing to log in with my existing registered email address/password. Please help! Thanks.

There's no logging in required to purchase a CPO phone.  The login for the CPO phone/SIM card online store isn't the same as your Self Serve account. Also, you can can submit your order by using the guest checkout method.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@info8 

The store account is a separate entity. Just use the guest option instead.

Need Help? Let's chat.