cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation miss

Shootingstar20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve been trying to port my husband phone number from Bell prepaid to PM. I got contact number from this forum(Thank you). So I called today all day.

but now my phone number is his old number(Bell) and my original number is gone. 
I talked at 10 agents between PM and Bell for transfer his number today. But end up his number is new number(because I gave up transfer his number from Bell to PM) and mine PM number is gone, my number is his old number(supposed to transfer his phone)

I was calling with my phone to all agents, that’s why someone transferred his number to my PM phone number? 
I hope I can get back my original number and if it’s possible his old Bell number which is my new number goes to his phone. 

His bell account is closed. I put back his Bell sim, it says no service. And check his Bell account and it’s closed. 
His phone belongs to PM now and mine is still PM.

also I’ve tried to login in his PM account but it asks notifications but this notification goes to text which is his old Bell number which is my current PM phone number. so can’t get in his account.

it’s very confusing explaining here. 
I know my all account information because I can log in mine but we doesn’t know his account number because can’t log in. 
we got his email from PM about Public Mobile subscription is active.
Please someone give me advice.

Thank you for advance 

6 REPLIES 6

Shootingstar20

@EB0 @Thank you so much. I sent message to them. 

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Shootingstar20 

This is a good news, if the number is originally from Telus, it’s possible to get it back public mobile is part of Telus family

send a message to CSA, they will help you 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Shootingstar20

@hTideGnow Thank you for your advice. I got ticket submission now. 

Shootingstar20

@EB0 Thank you for your comment. My old number is PM until today(from June), before that it was from Telus. I transferred to PM from Telus with eSIM when I activated my PM.

so originally came from Telus… 

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Shootingstar20 

Your old public mobile number was gone because you ported your husband Bell number to your account instead of his account, so the question is whete did you get your old public mobile number from?

if it was originally from public mobile there is a chance you may got it back, if not, it’s unlikely to get it back as one number gets released from Public mobile, it will go back to the original provider.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Shootingstar20 

did yo use another email address to create another PM account for your husband when activated his line?

it sounds like you somehow login the wrong account (your own account) and got mixed up with the porting

we are just customers here and wont be able to sort out the line/number problem.  Please ask PM support agent to help.

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.