cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring number problem!!!

Simslickitysam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello just switched to PM yesterday. 

I came from Fido prepaid, but I did not have access to my Fido sim when I created my PM account. There was a problem transferring number since I did not receive text about approving the transfer. I’m on an endless loop with the chatbot because I cannot receive calls or texts. I just need to speak to someone in PM about reinitiating the transfer process. I already talked to Fido and they manually approved it. They just need PM to reinitiate the process again and I will be good.

Help will be appreciated. Need to receive calls and texts urgently. 

8 REPLIES 8

@PM-H3   messaged. Please check your Community inbox

PM-H3

If you could PM me Telus Porting phone number as well that would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance

@RhysL wrote:

I'm having the same issue.   We moved from Freedom,  the port SMS expired and now I'm ping ponging back and forth - Freedom tells me now Public has to manually send the push again - but **bleep** I can barely get in through the new multifactor authentication  - it is crazy.    

@RhysL Try calling the Telus porting phone number, which we are not supposed to post here. So, check your private messages I will send it to you there.

RhysL

I'm having the same issue.   We moved from Freedom,  the port SMS expired and now I'm ping ponging back and forth - Freedom tells me now Public has to manually send the push again - but **bleep** I can barely get in through the new multifactor authentication  - it is crazy.    

@Simslickitysam   use direct message.  It is sending to Customer support agent

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Simslickitysam

I cannot open a ticket using chatbot, it keeps asking my for phone number and when I put it in, I don’t receive a text. When I use the Second option where do I send the private message option?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Simslickitysam - if fido already approved it verbally...then you may just need to resend that request with the Telus porting number.

Try calling the Telus porting phone number, which we are not supposed to post here. So, check your private messages I will send it to you there.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Simslickitysam when did you request the porting from Fido ?  was it yesterday or from before yesterday?

If you ported yesterday, you should have a PM account created

If you ported before yesterday, then yes, you could have problem with creating the new EverSafe ID for the new My Account.

Anyway, please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot at:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html?lang=en
             Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.