cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring number from koodo to PM

jt97
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I am having issues activating my sim card as they tell me to pick a new number then contact PM. However, the link to contact is broken and I do not know how should I proceed or who to talk too. 

5 REPLIES 5

@jt97 

You might want to give some time in between attempts.  Or try a different web browser, clearing cache or going incognito mode.  Website can be finicky at times. 

Activate with new PM number and then message moderator to port your Koodo number over.  

jt97
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@geopublic wrote:

@jt97 wrote:

Hi,

I am having issues activating my sim card as they tell me to pick a new number then contact PM. However, the link to contact is broken and I do not know how should I proceed or who to talk too. 

@jt97  If you have a Koodo prepaid account you need to contact the moderator to setup the port. Just pick a temp number to complete the activation then contact the moderator with your Koodo acct#, name on acct and phone number. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Hey, I am now having some issue with the sim card being held by another session, try again in 50 minutes error.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jt97 wrote:

Hi,

@jt97  If you have a Koodo prepaid account you need to contact the moderator to setup the port. Just pick a temp number to complete the activation then contact the moderator with your Koodo acct#, name on acct and phone number. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jt97  - If you Koodo plan was a prepaid plan, you MUST contact the moderator team in order to transfer your number.  That said, simply set yourself up with a new number (temporarily), amnd then do the transfer from Koodo.  As mentioned, if it was Koodo prepaid, you must contact moderators for help with the transfer.  Remember that your Koodo plan must be active in order to do the transfer.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 8AM-Midnight(EST) & Sat/Sun 8AM-10:00PM(EST)

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jt97 

You probably have prepaid Koodo.  You will need moderator help to transfer number. Include your Koodo phone number, account number and account holder name 

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.