cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring SIM to eSIM

audge1965
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am currently a Public Mobile customer and am looking to purchase an Esim for my new phone on the app, however it will not work, as there is a, "Before you procced," screen that will not let you press pay and install. Is there any other way I can buy an ESim for my new phone?

Thank you guys very much for your help and time, I greatly appreciate it!    🙂

6 REPLIES 6

Yes. I remember hearing about this from another customer. Something about the pop up is blocking the purchase button. Only an Oracle here can clarify if if CS Agents are aware of the problem or if you should screenshot it and report it.

But @slusagm has the idea. Change the zoom feature on your phone and you should have access to the button.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

it's something blocking the button or it is below the screen area.  Try to scroll up down on the screen or try to change the zoom level /resoluton

audge1965

Hey @Chalupa_Batman ,

The app lets me get that far, however a pop up appears that won’t let you click pay and install.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @audge1965 

You need to login to PM app using the same email login as before and rebuy mew eSIM for free. Login to My Account, Click Account from the bottom, then click Purchase SIM Card and select eSIM

Once it confirms your phone is eSIM compatible, click Pay $  and Install and follow the prompt to complete and purchase and install eSIM on your device.

audge1965

Hey, 

Thanks for responding. I tried using my desktop to purchase an eSIM, however there doesn't appear to be an option to do so. The Public Mobile app simply does not work to buy an eSIM.

@audge1965 wrote:

I am currently a Public Mobile customer and am looking to purchase an Esim for my new phone on the app, however it will not work, as there is a, "Before you procced," screen that will not let you press pay and install. Is there any other way I can buy an ESim for my new phone?

Can you try using the web browser in incognito/privacy mdoe and try the self serve website again?

Need Help? Let's chat.