cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferred number from app (Nextplus) but incoming calls and texts still go through the app.

morganja95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred my number and it works for calling but not texting. I also don't get incoming calls and texts directly to my iPhone, just through the Nextplus app.

It's been more than a day and a half so far since transferring.

I tried deleting the app but it didn't work.

Can I fix this?

4 REPLIES 4

morganja95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm waiting for a response to an email I sent them. Thanks.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@morganja95 wrote:

I transferred my number and it works for calling but not texting. I also don't get incoming calls and texts directly to my iPhone, just through the Nextplus app.

It's been more than a day and a half so far since transferring.

I tried deleting the app but it didn't work.

Can I fix this?

@morganja95  You will only be able to receive calls when and if Nextplus release the number to Public Mobile. Did you check with them to make sure porting out is allowed?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@morganja95 your port is probably stuck.  Contact a moderator and explain your situation. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@morganja95 hi it can take up to a week to complete do not close your account

Need Help? Let's chat.