cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering number issue

Bingo_chen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was transfering my number fromFido to pm. During the activation process, it failed at the first attempt As i didn't get the authorization message Or didn't reply it in 90 mins. But i could still get phone calls But not sms. Then i resubmitted the transfer process. I got the meesage from fido and replied yes, it seems successful, As the account with fido has been cancelled. But i still cannot receive text. Can someone from pm help me out?

4 REPLIES 4

@Bingo_chen 

Are you able to receive calls?  data working?

What model phone?  If iPhone, might be an iMessage setup issue.  

Bingo_chen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have chose the esim, not sure if i can try it on another phone. I will try to reset the setting. Thank you.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bingo_chen  First try rebooting the phone or rest network settings . See if that helps . Also is it possible for you to test the SIM card in another phone 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Bingo_chen wrote:

I was transfering my number fromFido to pm. During the activation process, it failed at the first attempt As i didn't get the authorization message Or didn't reply it in 90 mins. But i could still get phone calls But not sms. Then i resubmitted the transfer process. I got the meesage from fido and replied yes, it seems successful, As the account with fido has been cancelled. But i still cannot receive text. Can someone from pm help me out?

@Bingo_chen 

To contact a Customer Service Rep you can send them a private message at the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You should receive a reply within 48 hours though they are typically much faster. Keep an eye on the envelope icon for replies.

Need Help? Let's chat.