Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering number from prepaid koodo

cow123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

Hi! I need some help

I just made my account on Public Mobile and I want to transfer my old Koodo prepaid  number to use on Public Mobile number. But I got this error message when I put in my old number and check it's eligibility. 

Transfer.png

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rin wrote:

How you have done it?

More details please.

Done what? Is that a reply to my post?

Your settings under the little avatar icon has a bunch of options. My preference is to only get notifications of private messages. But for new customers, even that could be confusing.

fyi...when replying to someone, it's helpful to know the context that you're replying to. If you click the Reply button to the lower right of a post then if you click the Quote button above the text box then the original text will come into your reply.

rin

How you have done it?

More details please.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rin wrote:

What I have to do if 1 time verification link doesn't work?

I am a client PM for 7 days already and I have a temporary number which I wish to change for my Koodo number.

And I recieved already this link from moderators for 2nd time , but the same story as use to be in previouse link:

"Sorry – that username and password did not match. You have 4 attempts remaining."

Although I am 100 % sure I used a correct username and password, because I opened my self serve account with the same username and password without any problem before use them in this verification link.

As you said: "Moderator will send you messages via the envelope bubbles on the top right hand corner. ......"

What did you mean: " via the envelope bubbles on the top right hand corner".?

My link I have recieved via email and private messages from moderators as I hope.

Don't reply to the emails. Only communicate via the private messaging system. The emails are only just notifications to you that you have received a private message. The notification can optionally be turned off.

rin

What I have to do if 1 time verification link doesn't work?

I am a client PM for 7 days already and I have a temporary number which I wish to change for my Koodo number.

And I recieved already this link from moderators for 2nd time , but the same story as use to be in previouse link:

"Sorry – that username and password did not match. You have 4 attempts remaining."

Although I am 100 % sure I used a correct username and password, because I opened my self serve account with the same username and password without any problem before use them in this verification link.

As you said: "Moderator will send you messages via the envelope bubbles on the top right hand corner. ......"

What did you mean: " via the envelope bubbles on the top right hand corner".?

My link I have recieved via email and private messages from moderators as I hope.

mstopkaya

@cow123 @GinYVR  @rjfried @cavemantoronto They transfered my number in 24 hours. Just wanted to share.

mstopkaya

@rjfried Me too... 

mstopkaya

@GinYVR thanks for the answer. 

2days+ !!! unbelievable... 

@mstopkayaCould be up to 48+ hours. Just have to be patient.

rjfried

I am also in the same situation with porting my number from Koodo prepaid.  I have also been trying to get a response from the Mods and haven't yet in the past two days.  I am starting to think that i shouldn't have switched.

mstopkaya

how many hours/days will it take?

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@cow123 wrote:

@CS_Agent

Hi! I need some help

I just made my account on Public Mobile and I want to transfer my old Koodo prepaid  number to use on Public Mobile number. But I got this error message when I put in my old number and check it's eligibility. 

Transfer.png

Tagging won't work and you need to contact them. Send them the Koodo account number and phone number that you want to port.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@cow123Moderator_Team is an alias on this forum for the moderators.. you can contact them via this link. The rest of us are just regular users like you. They will send you messages via the envelope bubbles on the top right hand corner. They will verify your identity via a 1 time link, so remember to fill that out ASAP.

Need Help? Let's chat.