cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer phone number

peekie23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having problems getting my number transferred from my old provider.  I got an error message that indicated a problem with my application which also stated that "someone from the team" would be contacting me shortly.  That was several hours ago.  Please get in touch as I'm getting nothing but error messages when I try to open a ticket.

5 REPLIES 5

@peekie23 wrote:

I've sent two private messages so far to the link provided.  The only reply I've received is an automated message: "Congratulations! You have a new rank in Community".   What is the deal here, why is it so difficult to get any replies from this company's tech or customer service teams?

The new rank notification isn't a private message. That's just a website notification that's unrelated to the services being provided. Unfortunately, customer service isn't provided in real time.  Hopefully, a customer support agent is able to get back to you soon.

peekie23

I've sent two private messages so far to the link provided.  The only reply I've received is an automated message: "Congratulations! You have a new rank in Community".   What is the deal here, why is it so difficult to get any replies from this company's tech or customer service teams?

@peekie23 

Since you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

peekie23

I've tried to open a ticket many times. Doesn't matter how I answer the questions I cannot open a ticket and the Bot is not helpful.  I'm starting to think that I made a mistake to switch to this provider as the service is really sketchy so far.

@peekie23 wrote:

I'm having problems getting my number transferred from my old provider.  I got an error message that indicated a problem with my application which also stated that "someone from the team" would be contacting me shortly.  That was several hours ago.  Please get in touch as I'm getting nothing but error messages when I try to open a ticket.

Despite what the text message says, Public Mobile is unlikely to contact you. You need to contact them.  Please use the chatbot to open a ticket.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.