cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer

liaoqiang2000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

16 REPLIES 16

This whole thread (merged collection of threads) is a fine example of a problem PM really needs to fix. A problem which recurs somewhat often.

New customers have to create a Self-Serve account.

New customers have to create a Community account if they want Community Rewards.

New customers then quite naturally often assume this forum is a direct channel to Public Mobile ... that the people here are PM employees ... that PM can immediately confirm customer identify from Community login ... that visitors can "safely" volunteer all the same sorts of personal information here as they can when speaking to a physical rep at a physical retail store.

I don't understand why PM doesn't seem particularly worried about this. New customers don't have much loyalty and will always walk away from services which don't work for them.

@liaoqiang2000 wrote:

As new customer, I am confused by the community, Thanks reminding me, please edit your reply ,so my phone number will not show on the topic

@liaoqiang2000  You're doing fine as a new customer just hang in there.

iur.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@liaoqiang2000 wrote:

As new customer, I am confused by the community, Thanks reminding me, please edit your reply ,so my phone number will not show on the topic

@liaoqiang2000   You still need to remove your number from the heading in your post.  You are posting on a public forum and your personal information is available to anyone viewing this website. 

Everyone responding to you on the Community is also just a customer like yourself and can only offer advice and suggestions about your issue.  Most of the time this might be enough to resolve your issue, but any problem requiring Account access is handled by moderators who are public mobile employees, however, they are only available by submitting a ticket via SIMon chatbot or private messaging, who I'm assuming you've contacted by now.

@Luddite   I just noticed you're online, can you remove OP's number from his post and also merge his threads.  Thanks.

liaoqiang2000

liaoqiang2000

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous  thanks missed those.

liaoqiang2000

liaoqiang2000

Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that someone or the OP has edited their post...maybe repliers could edit their subject lines. 

liaoqiang2000

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

Also for future please do. It submit personal info in the forum it's visable to the general public 

@mimmo 

You're not showing as logged in right now but since you were the one to edit the OP...maybe you could edit the subject line in all the replies and the OP.

I think that @liaoqiang2000 is trying to get his current Koodo number ported in to Replace a new PM number he has set up. Has a ticket number and says moderators haven’t replied in 48 hours. I would send them a follow up message with all the information but hopefully they will get it done today.

AE_Collector

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@liaoqiang2000 

This forum is run by Public Mobile, not Koodo Mobile. Different phone company.

It is also visible to everyone on the internet. We are just customers, not employees.

You should edit your post to remove your name and account number and phone number before the search engines put it everywhere online.

If you want to contact the Public Mobile staff then click the Simon chatbot near the lower right corner of the screen, follow the prompts and ask for a support ticket. Or send a private message to @CS_Agent.

Your question is confusing to me. Are you asking about a mobile number port? If so, you might find this helpful.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If it's been 48+ hours try sending another ticket through simon.    Nothing us as customers can help you with sorry.

Also for future please do. It submit personal info in the forum it's visable to the general public 

Hi @liaoqiang2000 

Please never include personal info. in this Community forum. It is a public space viewed by anyone on it.

If you put in a ticket reply to the ticket in your INBOX to the left of your avatar, in YELLOW below. Replying to this ticket is a private message to the Public Mobile moderator team.

esjliv_0-1599832804828.png

liaoqiang2000

Mimmo removed personal info

Need Help? Let's chat.