cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer number

Grumpier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got a subscription to public mobile, but when I try to login it asks for a 6 digit validation code sent to my phone which I am currently not receiving.

My old phone company says I’m still a customer because public mobile has to send validation that I am now with them. I did respond to the text message saying that I want to transfer companies. 

i cannot create a ticket with public mobile because I cannot complete the login. Feeling a bit stuck and frustrated. It has been like this for a week now. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Grumpier  I’ll send you the porting team number private message . They can re trigger the port request for you . Put all providers sim back in phone so you can reply YES to the confirmation text to port number . Then out PM sim back in phone and you will get the code to log into your pm account 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Grumpier 

I'll send you the porting number so you can get them to fix it. Check top right corner for mail box.

Here is another way to reach a CS Agent if you need a ticket. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You can also have the code sent to your email address. Here's how.

Can’t get the 6 digit 2FA code to your phone?

First, sign into your account at www.publicmobile.ca and use the email you signed up with and the password. If it asks you for a 6 digit code, it will say at the top left CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY.- Enter the 6- digit code sent to *********.  But it’s not working!!! As you see by the screenshot below, 1. Click the This is a trusted device. 2. Didn’t get the code? Click on that.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1704397568515.png

Then, the next window that pops up is this.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1704397568508.png

Click on Send email. Here it will send you the 6 digit code to the email you registered with. This step is very important. Do not just copy and paste. Enter each digit using your keypad.

You should now be able to get into your account.

Created by Chalupa Batman

Need Help? Let's chat.