cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer from Freedom

Van_van1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The transfer didn't work but it says to wait 90 mins. However, payment "isn't working right now" so the account says the plan will expire. Not sure what to do.

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Van_van1 wrote:

The transfer didn't work but it says to wait 90 mins. However, payment "isn't working right now" so the account says the plan will expire. Not sure what to do.

HI @Van_van1 

where you see the wait 90 mins and "isn't working right now" error? from PM or from Freedom?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Van_van1 , if you are checking your account status online, make sure to do it using incognito mode on the browser to ensure a fresh web page is being viewed.  Once your account is in active status, you will be able to do the number transfer again.  

@Van_van1 

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Van_van1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Also, I have already paid as I did get a receipt email. Not sure what's going on.

Need Help? Let's chat.