cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topped up account and phone doesnt work

Rebecca9494
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my sim card on file and I also changed my plan and topped up my account  but I still can not use my phone  texting and calling and data wont work but is showing the payment was accepted. How do I get it to work

7 REPLIES 7

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Rebecca9494 You can try to add extra 1$ to your account and after that restart your phone. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hris23 wrote:

My phone is not working since yesterday saying that there ire no money but actually i cannot make any transaction. Anybody has any idea when the service will be back to normal?!

@hris23 

Can you log in to your self-serve account? Is the service Active? If suspended, you could make a manual payment using the registered payment card I assume you have and it should reactivate.

Or, what happens when you dial 611? If it asks for money at first then your account has become suspended. If you have a registered payment card then you can make a manual payment here too.

submit ticket-01.jpeg

@hris23 you can contact customer support here

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

hris23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is not working since yesterday saying that there ire no money but actually i cannot make any transaction. Anybody has any idea when the service will be back to normal?!

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Rebecca9494 if lost/stolen feature is enabled, you need to disable it

Had the service stopped working before you did the top up?  Check if your credit card was charged if you are using one and if the funds are still in your Public Mobile balance.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Rebecca9494 hi do you see a reactivate button in your self serve? try airplane mode for five minutes and then restart your phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.