cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top-up addition

jyj_lee85
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today I signed up for the first time but by mistake I signed up with a plan that is only with data.

So I topped up but its charging me full amount.

What can I do?

So far I only have data no phone calls or no text.

Its so inconvenient for me to do.

It was a mistake but I cannot have my phone without phone call services nor texts. Can you please help me fix this one time? It was very confusing to do my own

6 REPLIES 6

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am if you'd like to try merging the two posts, use the Move command in the thread options, and in the radio buttons choose merge, and enter the thread ID of the other thread, which is 209842. 

Thank you, I have never done this before.  Now I know how to do it. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am if you'd like to try merging the two posts, use the Move command in the thread options, and in the radio buttons choose merge, and enter the thread ID of the other thread, which is 209842. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@jyj_lee85, no need to repost the same issue in the different forums.  I provide basically the same answer to your other post.  The moderator team should be able to help process a plan change without you losing the cost of the initial plan selection.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jyj_lee85, if you made an error in plan selection, the only way to correct it without significant cost is to seek help from the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Welcome to the service.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

ky01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You will have to contact the moderators to help you correct your plan.

Click here to send a message to the moderators

In your message, let them know what you need along with your account information and they will be able to fix it for you!

jyj_lee85
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today I signed up for the first time but by mistake I signed up with a plan that is only with data.

So I topped up but its charging me full amount.

What can I do?

So far I only have data no phone calls or no text.

Its so inconvenient for me to do.

It was a mistake but I cannot have my phone without phone call services nor texts. Can you please help me fix this one time? It was very confusing to do my own

Need Help? Let's chat.