cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Up was payed early and despite cancelling subscription I got charged

SeanWishko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, I'm moving to college so I cancelled my top-up + subscription, but it got charged in the middle of the night.
Despite that I cancelled my subscription yet I still got charged this morning for August-September.
I want my money back and to have no service.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SeanWishko 

Please note that PM is on a 30 days cycle and not a monthly cycle.

You probably missed unsubscribing by a day. Normally there are no refund for prepaid service but you can try and ask for a refund by clicking on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent for them to access you.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I Believe that if you remove your cc from your account it will close as pm required a cc on the account. So if you are OK with your account being close and losing your number they can remove you cc.

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

@SeanWishko , please use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.  Please be sure to ask support to remove the credit card from your account to prevent recurrence.  

Thanks ...... didn't realize that credit card info can be removed from PM accounts.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SeanWishko , please use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.  Please be sure to ask support to remove the credit card from your account to prevent recurrence.  

Need Help? Let's chat.