cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To change Mastercard number

JuneGrain1944
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just registered into the Community. Now, I can’t find how to create, or get into my account. I need to change my Mastercard number.

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @JuneGrain1944 if it find it too complicated,  just message support for help to reset the login

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Could you try to answer the questions I asked? Each one?

You can also just use the second option in the reply from Yummy. But you'll need to do some manual verifying to prove you have the rights to access the account.

JuneGrain1944
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is SO very complicated. It has been SO  frustrating. I have been trying and am going around in circles and can’t get anyone to help me. The link takes me to another place I can’t understand You are going to lose me as a Public Mobile customer. I wonder how many more customers you will lose. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you sign up in a store before mid-July? If so then you need to contact support to set up your account. If you signed up yourself online then you would have an account.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you do not have PM account you cannot log in to change master card there.

To open PM account you have to have PM SIM card and proceed to activate it and at the same time to  reate account.

If you do have service with PM but do not have PM account (to log in and do maintenance, etc.) you have to contact agent for assistance.

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @JuneGrain1944 the My Account login is your email address, try it.  Or use Reset Password link Iink there to reser

Need Help? Let's chat.