cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket system is not working

Rob_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The ticket system is not working. We transferred our phone number to Public Mobile and it's been two days without it working. I can't receive phone calls. We have gone through the help chat and it takes me to a 404 page when trying to submit a ticket.

Error 404 – Gone, but not forever

I am getting very frustrated paying for two different providers while waiting to get this resolved.

5 REPLIES 5

Rob_

We resolved issue. It appears the old phone service provider did not release the phone number. There was a mix up in communication on first attempt but all is good. A second attempt at port and now it works.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Rob_ 

I totally agree, PM needs to advertise this company as a DIY company again and not mislead customers. that seems to be there motto nowadays 

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Rob_

I can understand the frustration. It looks like there have been an abundance of porting issues during this past Black Friday event. The networks were likely congested with thousands of new clients looking to grab the new deals being offered. I can attest that I have not had any issues with Public Mobile ever and I've been a client with them for the past 4 years. Once you get past this little bumpy road by submitting a ticket to customer support, you'll be in the clear! 

It should be noted that due to higher ticket volumes, you may get a response back within 24-48 hours. Keep an eye on your community inbox for Customer support's response. 

Rob_

Thanks. It leaves a bad impression when there is no seamless way to get urgent help for phone not working for new users. We'll reach out to that DM. Thanks again.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rob_ 

Chatbot haven’t been work properly for a longtime. Best to private message by clicking on your avatar then Messages click on pen/paper icon or at this hyperlink:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.