cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket moderator said I had wrong pin

Al72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The minute I leave my home I don’t have cell data service, my cell data doesn’t work in stores etc etc.

I was told when I submitted a ticket that I had the wrong pin, 6 digits instead of 4 . I went to my account and resettled pin to 4 digits. the minute I did this I received a Cibc notification saying I had successfully changed pin and to keep it safe. This is so weird, what

4 REPLIES 4

HI @Al72   to be sure nothing wrong, I would change the CIBC pin first, as well as confirm with CIBC if your pin was every changed earlier

or maybe the message about PIN changed just screwed up on the app, and tagged on the wrong Contacts

Al72

Yes. I managed but the ticket moderator wanted so much info like time I last sent a text ,if it was revived or not, my address and that I had wrong pin, when my data does not work, I know Cibc has nothing to do with pm but can someone reassure me how this is possible. It literally is a Cibc notification and word for word says you have succesfully created a new pin, keep this number safe as it’ll be used to authenticate your identity. 

Al72

Yes. I managed but the ticket moderator wanted so much info like time I last sent a tecpxt idk it was revived or not, my address, that I had wrong pin, when my data does not work, I know Cibc has nothing to do with pm but can someone reassure me how this is possible. It literally is a Cibc notification and word for word says you have succesfully created a new pin, keep this number safe as it’ll be used to authenticate your identity. 

Safe with pm? Starting to doubt

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Al72 

it's weird, PM PIN has nothing to do with CIBC PIN

So, you managed to open your ticket?

Need Help? Let's chat.