cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This a complain about Public Mobile/ Telus. . They are again, cutting off the line of customers off

Virginie13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This a complain about Public Mobile/ Telus. . They are again, cutting off the line of customers off and on since yesterday,

Here are the info to complain:

Thank you for contacting the Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS). The CCTS is an independent agency with a mandate to receive, facilitate the resolution of, and, if necessary, resolve eligible consumer and small business complaints relating to certain retail telecommunications services.

As per our recent conversation, please find attached a copy of the complaint forms, privacy policy and procedural code.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your complaint, or anything contained in this correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact us.

CCTS

P.O. Box 56067 Minto Place RO

Ottawa, ON

K1R 7Z1

1-888-221-1687

Sincerely,

CCTS Assessment Team

5 REPLIES 5

I think that the reply sent to the customer may have been because the person reading the message did not understand the customer's complaint, and may have just sent a form letter generic response with instructions on how to file a complaint.

I could be wrong, but the OP's complaint could be about the reliability of service.  @Virginie13 , can you clarify?

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

"They are again, cutting off the line of customers off and on since yesterday,"

What does that mean? I can't say I've heard complaints about this from anyone else.

If you can describe the problem with some more details then perhaps someone here can help you sort it.

You can also send a private message to a moderator with your phone number, email address and description of the problem.

I don't know what you've already gone through with PM's support on this but to me it would only be fair to give them a chance to solve whatever it is that you are experiencing before going to CCTS.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Virginie13!  I don't see any issue being brought up in the 2 posts of yours.  Whats the problem?

If you are trying to spread awareness, CCTS is not a secret.  PM routinely sends sms to customers about the existence of the CCTS option for dispute resolution.  There is also a Knowledge Base article on CCTS here in the community.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

...... question marks fill the air ......

Virginie13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This a complain about Public Mobile/ Telus. . They are again, cutting off the line of customers off and on since yesterday,

Here are the info to complain:

Thank you for contacting the Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS). The CCTS is an independent agency with a mandate to receive, facilitate the resolution of, and, if necessary, resolve eligible consumer and small business complaints relating to certain retail telecommunications services.

As per our recent conversation, please find attached a copy of the complaint forms, privacy policy and procedural code.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your complaint, or anything contained in this correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact us.

CCTS

P.O. Box 56067 Minto Place RO

Ottawa, ON

K1R 7Z1

1-888-221-1687

Sincerely,

CCTS Assessment Team

Need Help? Let's chat.