Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new Reward era is here

softech
Oracle
Oracle
19 REPLIES 19

@softech yes you are correct that is the buyout of existing loyalty I thought it was posted from people joining the new rewards program to start

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@softech the way I am reading it is you get 1 point for every month you are with PM plus on your anniversary they give you an additional 10 points.  So you would get 22 points a year.  Not as good as the current system but more than just 10

@ShawnC13  I just read it again. I don't think you get 22 points a year. 

The line they said: "As you knw, you'll earn one point for every month you've been with Public Mobile when you join Public Points. After you join, you'll also earn 10 points for every 12 months you stay with us."    The part a bold is only for Opt-in bonus.  It is a one time 1 point for every month you with PM.    After the opt-in bonus, you only get 10 points a year!!

buiya
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How do I ensure that I remain on the old program? I don't want to accidentally click on anything that enrols me in the new program.

@softech, as far as I know yes if you stay on the current rewards system everything is supposed to stay the same

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ShawnC13   So, as far a you know , there is no change to Community Reward?  We earn the same way and same amount for different reward levels?  Any changes coming for Community reward?

@darlicious, ahh ok I read it as for new customers they got a point for every month and a 10 point anniversary.  This is just for those that would switch from the current to the new rewards program.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

There is a one time 1 point per month loyalty buyout then 10 points per full year.

The difference over 10 years for a new customer and a customer with full loyalty is $100 vs $600.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@softech true but remember this is for new customers who currently are getting 0 loyalty from their current providers.  The big revamp is obviously because the current system isn't sustainable.  There are many low priced plans that I am sure people are getting for free.  Not recovering any funds for a service is not a sustainable business plan.

@ShawnC13   but always 22 points regardless of the years here, right?

if so, not as bad.. but far from good.  

and new activation get 1 point right away without waiting for a full year ?   If so, it's good for the new one but no extra incentive to stay

@softech the way I am reading it is you get 1 point for every month you are with PM plus on your anniversary they give you an additional 10 points.  So you would get 22 points a year.  Not as good as the current system but more than just 10

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I cannot believe Loyalty bonus is that bad..

I know it is a lot of money, but they can only give $10 once per year now no matter how long you are here? (and not even $12 per year??)

No wonder they call it Anniversary points and not Loyalty points

But I am surprise no change to Community reward (seem like it).. So, those who are use their "special" way to earn Community reward can keep going and earn the same?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

softech_0-1643122324392.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Yep.

Here is a good example.

1. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/I-did-have-this-question/m-p/778103/highl...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

One point one dollar , right?

Then Loyalty points is worst, or I misunderstand something?

Anniversary points every year.

As you know, you'll earn one point for every month you've been with Public Mobile when you join Public Points. After you join, you'll also earn 10 points for every 12 months you stay with us.

Now after 12 months, I earn $1 off per cycle, so, it is 1 point per cycle and 12 points per year, isn't it?

Also, on the 2nd year, I earn $2 off per cycle , so it is 2 points per cycle and 24 points per year on the 2nd year.. 

so, Loyalty reward is A LOT worse?

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

You can also access it from your self serve account and a pop up tab within as well.

@darlicious , but it still ask for your login, should have it as "Single Sign on"

The good thing for the new Reward site is that the password can be visible now, (I remember someone ask for that for SelfServe just couple days ago)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

You can also access it from your self serve account and a pop up tab within as well.

Edit:

Your link brings up an error page. Use this one instead.

https://publicmobile.ca/myrewards

softech
Oracle
Oracle

First impression, 

Why can't they put all these to Self-Serve My Account?

Technically it is doable

I guess Self-Serve is another system and they don't want to make more change to it or it is a package they got  (like Khoros for Community) and they cannot build extra thing on top of it

They do have a place for Join Public Points, didn't click that and not going to for now until I know more

softech
Oracle
Oracle

They rushed to enable the front end first and not the backend (data)

But I tried it back in couple minutes and the backend is now linked up

but it is slowly working now.  I see my reward.. 

but the page always go to French first and need to change it back to English

softech_0-1643122681080.png

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

"Oops! Something went wrong" is the PM motto, if I recall correctly?

Need Help? Let's chat.