cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The most garbage service I ever have

shidayuan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last month I cancel my old credit card. there is some issue with my payment. The public mobile locked my account and no service on my phone. I massaged them got the reply: the only way to re-activate my account is send the money by mail. I sent my cheque on Jan 9. For next two weeks, I keep messaging them ask did they receive my cheque. They told me they do not receive it yet. Today, I wen my bank and checked the state of the money order. My bank told me the Public Mobile already cashed my cheque on Jan 22.(today is Jan 27) Then I message them why they receive my money and didn't re-activate my service. I still got the perfunctory responses: they don't receive it yet. SO I want to know where is my money??

b4b52b220be20ad0b077feec8efa75b.png28478e441871a1d45a79e3c92a91ccd.png

5 REPLIES 5

wrote:

wrote:

I am really confused.  I didn't know that Public Mobile takes cheques for payment.  Based on this webpage, the methods of payment are auto pay using credit card or visa debit, one time payment with credit card or visa debit and vouchers. 

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/how-to-pay

If someone pays for services, a customer can start using the plan.  But, at a later date, something such as a credit card chargeback could happen.   In those cases, it's been reported and confirmed by Public Mobile that they do have a process where they require a money order/bank draft/cerfitfied cheque/etc. to be sent to them to repay for the amounts owing that were reversed and for which service has already been provided for. 

Thanks for the education.  I learn something new everyday.

wrote:

I am really confused.  I didn't know that Public Mobile takes cheques for payment.  Based on this webpage, the methods of payment are auto pay using credit card or visa debit, one time payment with credit card or visa debit and vouchers. 

If someone pays for services, a customer can start using the plan.  But, at a later date, something such as a credit card chargeback could happen.   In those cases, it's been reported and confirmed by Public Mobile that they do have a process where they require a money order/bank draft/cerfitfied cheque/etc. to be sent to them to repay for the amounts owing that were reversed and for which service has already been provided for. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

shidayuan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I sent the picture in the message. Screenshot_20180127-174621.jpg

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@shidayuan, did you send that picture in with your message?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.