Did you mean: 

The autopay is not working,

MCB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

and my service was diconnected!! No Warnings from Public Mobile at all

4 REPLIES 4

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This happened to me today too! 6ish months of autopay working flawlessly and zero service today with no reason why. 

What’s the purpose of autopay if it doesn’t work??

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I've read about this issue couple of time so now i just manually top up.

I guess we should be warning new users about it especially once we refer. I notice that most of the time this happens right after the plan change (specially upgrade to more expensive) or change of credit card.

Would be nice to get an sms that the payment failed so that user can do something about it

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@MCB 

@MCB wrote:

and my service was diconnected!! No Warnings from Public Mobile at all

@MCB  Fair Warning. Unfortunately, sometimes auto pay fails. Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off (by manually adding funds) in advance as this process will prevent the most common and preventable reason that your account goes into suspension with a complete loss of service.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The auto pay is not working properly recently, maybe preload the money in advance before the pay date until PM resolve this issue. You can try to pay manually to get your sevice back.

Need Help? Let's chat.