cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts Calls and Data not working

NatMB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan yesterday and today I can not receive calls . Can not send or receive text messages and data not working .. I can call out but that’s it 

40 REPLIES 40

The network is reliable enough. It's this ridiculous plan change problem they have come up with. I can't blame you for moving on.

NatMB

I will be switching to a different provider if the issues aren’t resolved today.  I just paid for a more expensive plan yesterday and no service today.  Not a reliable network 

NatMB

Thank you 

MommaBear

My daughter has the same issue with her phone.  She can make calls, but no one can phone her.  She cannot text and she has no data.  I don't know if she changed her plan or not though, but I don't think so..

@softech- Be positive?! We only see the people coming in to complain. How many others are saying screw it and just leaving anyway? How many people are swamping support making a long waiting time leaving people to say screw it and leave?

@dust2dust   Be positvie.. Hope for the best!!!  😂

@softech- It's been going on way too long for a telecom company. We've already seen customers porting out. It's almost like the company WANTS people to leave. The stupid caching of the site confusing people as to what's true or not. Changing plans. Seemingly even picking up details of old plans. I say this place is in complete disarray and that the brains of the operation have left by retirement or removal leaving all the greenhorns to flounder.

@dust2dust wrote:

Yet another one. This has been a ridiculously stupid problem that the company has invented for itself. And it has been a few days. All we know to do is to contact the support people.

Glitch of the week

and as I said, if no reply on regular business day, I just worry it will get worse on the weekend

Let's hope for the best

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NatMB  Yes, there has been some issue with plan change yesterday.  I believe many have no service at all , so, you are a bit luckier.  🙂

Open a ticket with PM support, they are the only one that can resolve this issue.   But the queue could be long and they might not reply quick

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

In the mean time, try reboot your phone once and reseat your sim card and see if it fixes the issue

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yet another one. This has been a ridiculously stupid problem that the company has invented for itself. And it has been a few days. All we know to do is to contact the support people.

Need Help? Let's chat.