cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texting to Cuba

sergioecg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I know my plan says international texting is included, but I am on a mission to save my coins and I would rather be cautious and ask before do.

I am a Cuban emigrated to Canada and I have a lot of friends back home that I keep com with. 

So my question is simple since I am aware of Cuba been a sort of different country to deal with even communications wise, I wonder: Is it free for me to send text messages there for free?

Like I do keep in touch with Wassap etc through data but some times I need to let them know I am looking for someone specific at a specific time etc so they get connected, would it be ok if I  send them a free SMS?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. 

5 REPLIES 5

@Triguy wrote:

All PM plans $15 or higher offer unlimited international texting while in Canada.

The $30 data-only plan doesn't include any text messaging.

I noticed that you said $15 or higher.  Even the $10 plan includes global text messaging; it just isn't unlimited. There were also past plans (no longer offered to new customers) that didn't offer text messages to international locations.

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Its unlimited international text..... If this is in your plan.... The this is free and unlimited....

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Hola no hay problema Enviando un texto.Smiley Happy

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

All PM plans $15 or higher offer unlimited international texting while in Canada.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sergioecg wrote:

Hello, I know my plan says international texting is included, but I am on a mission to save my coins and I would rather be cautious and ask before do.

I am a Cuban emigrated to Canada and I have a lot of friends back home that I keep com with. 

So my question is simple since I am aware of Cuba been a sort of different country to deal with even communications wise, I wonder: Is it free for me to send text messages there for free?

Like I do keep in touch with Wassap etc through data but some times I need to let them know I am looking for someone specific at a specific time etc so they get connected, would it be ok if I  send them a free SMS?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. 

You've come to the right place to save coins...and dollars too !!

You can send and recieve texts from Cuba or anywhere else in the world....for no extra cost.

Need Help? Let's chat.