cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text said I don’t have enough money to pay my next bill when I do

LuciaI
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received a text saying I have insufficient funds to pay for my next bill which is issued for tomorrow. I checked my account and I have more than enough to pay the bill. I also have it on autopay. So I am quite confused. 

13 REPLIES 13

LuciaI

Thank you for all the help! I decided to call the 611 number and it had said my plan had expired. I was able to pay the bill on the phone call and now my plan is renewed. Thanks again!

[Doesn't explain the odd messaging, but solved is good  ......... Luddite]

@LuciaI wrote:

It was the 611 number

I guess it's just something new then....all I get from 611 are these.

Screenshot_20200307_114945.jpg

LuciaI

It was the 611 number

@LuciaI log into your self service account and manually put through $1 to make sure that your autopay is working correctly.

Nice catch @Jb456 it is worded differently from the usual message. 

@LuciaI what number was this text sent from?

I've never received this text......

LuciaI

FBE8AC24-255D-4147-9991-F006C70A434B.jpeg

This is what the text said. That's why I was so confused because I have never gotten one like this before. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@LuciaI  Dial 611 and if the account funds reported are correct you can ignore that text.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree, just ignore the message.  You have funds in account and autopay.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

It's the standard text messaging that I would think everyone gets from 611.

Public Mobile here. Just a heads up, your payment is due on March 7. If you're on AutoPay or have already paid, please ignore this message.

And then when your payment goes through, you will get another message that reads:

Public Mobile here. Thank you for your payment. Your plan has been successfully renewed!  Let's keep the conversation going.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@LuciaI It's a standard 3 day payment reminder message sent out by PM 611.  Ignore it. The important one is the thankyou message which indicates that the autopay went through and you are okay until next renewal date.

@LuciaI wrote:

I received a text saying I have insufficient funds to pay for my next bill which is issued for tomorrow. I checked my account and I have more than enough to pay the bill. I also have it on autopay. So I am quite confused. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You sure it was not this text?

In any event if you have the funds or on autopayment ignore it.

Screenshot_20200306_163408.jpg

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@LuciaI wrote:

There have been a few texts like that going out I have read about.  I think it is like their reminder text where but doesn't say if you have autopay setup not to worry about it.  If you have the funds in Available funds or are on Autopay, there isn't much you do but sit back and let it renew on it's own and if there is an issue that is when you would need to reach out to the Moderators.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.