cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text message doesn’t work.

cats2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am unable to send a text message. I can receive them, but not send them. I was able to send them since April, and even sent them earlier today, now all of a sudden they won’t send. Any ideas on how to get it to work again?

Thank you, 

Donna

2 REPLIES 2

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cats2 wrote:

Hello,

I am unable to send a text message. I can receive them, but not send them. I was able to send them since April, and even sent them earlier today, now all of a sudden they won’t send. Any ideas on how to get it to work again?

Thank you, 

Donna

Adding on to what @popping suggested....

Is it to one particular recipient or sending to anyone fails?

Do you get an error message or the recipient(s) just don't receive them?

What's your signal like?

If you have an Android phone, try using a different texting app.

Finally, if none of the above helps then send the mods a private message by clicking here and providing your email address, phone number and a description of your problem. It could be some kind of maintenance other issue in your area.

For what it's worth the very few times in the past where I've had a texting problem it's either been the recipient's problem (almost always someone on Freedom) or it resolved itself nicely within a couple of hours (I think the latter has only happened once).

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cats2

Which plan do you have?

If your plan has a fixed number of outgoing texts, check your usage history whether you have used up your 30 days quota.

Need Help? Let's chat.