cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Service

AvirathWanjari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • How can someone use this terrible service provider. I have been having an issue and there is no one in the service department to help me it. I am okay to pay extra, but this kind of service that public mobile is offering is completely bizarre. 
8 REPLIES 8

@AvirathWanjari 

click on the little envelop icon on top right side of the page. I sent you a number to call to assist in porting in to PM.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AvirathWanjari, depending on who you are porting your old number from, most cell companies will send you a text message to your number to confirm you want to port out and you will have 90 minutes to respond Yes, otherwise the number porting request will fail, so that's the verification process that is in place. On top of that you must provide the account number being ported from so no one should really have that information except for you.

If you made a mistake entering the number to port that's okay and can be fixed but it's not Public Mobile's fault. There customer support hours are 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. eastern time so that's likely part of the delay in getting a response. You should hear back by tomorrow morning but if not reach out to them again after 9am

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

if you enter the phone number wrong, it will be same with all mobile carrier, they will charge you as they won't know you entered the wrong number , you really cannot blame PM on this

you did the right thing to open ticket. Check the inbox here for there response, but I think it will be tomorrow morning before you get one 

AvirathWanjari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just opened up the account. I was getting my number ported, while doing that, I accidentally entered last two digits wrong. I created a ticket so that the service provider can help me out, but its been more than 4 hours and I haven't had any luck. 

I am already regretting my decision. 

And the weird part is that they already charged my credit card without verifying the number I entered. Its scary , that anyone can get a number without verification 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AvirathWanjari, please give us some more information to go by, you might be able to find help right here. You can also reach out to a CS_agent by clicking on the orange circle in the bottom right corner and typing: Customer Support Agent. I moved my wife, daughter and in-laws over and so far no one has had any problems.

EB0

@AvirathWanjari 

We are all customers here, try to help.

tell us more about your issues

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AvirathWanjari wrote:
  • How can someone use this terrible service provider. I have been having an issue and there is no one in the service department to help me it. I am okay to pay extra, but this kind of service that public mobile is offering is completely bizarre. 

Public Mobile is more of a DIY type service than the others...that's one way to keep prices down. If you have problems, the Community Forum is your first place to get answers. If we can't, we'll direct you to proper resource. Give us some background on why its an underwhelming service for you...I bet we can help get you on the right rack.

slusagm

what was the issues?? share and maybe we can help.  So far, I am fine with it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.