cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Mod attitudes

cj1221
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
@Shazia_K She said porting will take 3 days due to technique error,but almost two weeks paased, she never respond any private massage and tag in discussions. Please refund to me and I cannot stand your customer service.attitude
15 REPLIES 15

bharris

Big thumbs up for @Shazia_K.

She solved the koodo porting issue with my phone and I REALLY HOPE SHE FIXES MY WIFES TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You think they're the first company to misjudge something like this. Won't be the last either.

Rockdaddy22
what do you want to hear? THEYRE OVERWHELMED, it's pretty simple. They unfortunately underestimated how popular this amazing promo would be.

bryanbreguet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@daredogg wrote:

I get it... they're ignoring JUST YOU!  Think of how ridiculous that sounds.

I think it's unfair to accuse Shazia_K of having a terrible "customer service attitude" because she hasn't responded to your private messages! The moderators are swamped, and I'm sure she (and the 4 others) are doing their best to manage the huge influx. I'm sure they've been nothing but accommodating and polite in their responses.

Insulting the moderators isn't going to get you any quicker service. Now that you've come on here and posted again, and @makkahn28 was kind enough to tag everyone, they'll get to you when they're able. It sucks, I know!

Did he say that? And he didn't insult anyone. And why should he care that she helped others? Fact is he still doesn't have service.

PM should be ashamed of how they are treating so many new customers. Let's stop being so apologetic of the mods and PM here and let's stop giving crap to the people who rightfully complained.

Hina

@Shazia_K Yes she is great solved my issue too.. everything is great now!!

mohammedessam

@Shazia_K is the best

she is the only mod who replied to my messages within half an hour of sending the message to the mods, she fixed my account and everything is working fine now.

she is the best on this forum Heart

Rockdaddy22
Thanks for the update @DKF she's a gem that's for sure 🙂 Welcome to the PM family, finally 🙂

DKF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Okay @Shazia_K you are awesome!
You totally took care of my porting issue.
Thank you so much 🙂
DKF

Hina
@Shazia_K Hi shazia! I have same issues with my porting my number and I messsaged you with all the detalis I will be very greatfull if you can help me port my number. Thank you!

DKF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi Shazia_K
I too am having porting trouble. I switched to PM on Nov. 13th and have been trying to get support help since then. I sent you a private message 2 days ago describing the issue. I await your reply. Please assist me at your earliest convenience. Thanks DKF

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @cj1221

I'm very sorry to see that you felt this way and this wasn't my intention at all 😞 

I am currently in contact with the porting team, please allow a short time and I will reply to your private message. 

Thank you @Rockdaddy22 @suno @daredogg @makkahn28 Heart

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

suno
+1 that @Shazia_K is top notch

Rockdaddy22
@Shazia_K is actually one the best 🙂 From what I've seen her and @Mary_M actually do the most around here.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

I get it... they're ignoring JUST YOU!  Think of how ridiculous that sounds.

I think it's unfair to accuse Shazia_K of having a terrible "customer service attitude" because she hasn't responded to your private messages! The moderators are swamped, and I'm sure she (and the 4 others) are doing their best to manage the huge influx. I'm sure they've been nothing but accommodating and polite in their responses.

Insulting the moderators isn't going to get you any quicker service. Now that you've come on here and posted again, and @makkahn28 was kind enough to tag everyone, they'll get to you when they're able. It sucks, I know!

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. Because PM's Promo, and the popularity of it and the issues ppl had when trying to switch, it created a huge back-log of troubleshooting that PM didn't quite expect.

They are trying to resolve all issues PPL had in the order they received them, All Carriers are like that, Except PM does their's w/o a call centre

Please be patient, @Shazia_K@Mary_M@Jeremy_M@Saray_O@Val_T, they maybe able to help when they're in the office in a few hrs. Please be calm, and patient, all will be well

Need Help? Let's chat.