cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus iPhone 7 unlock

Preme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,,

I'm currently on public mobile using a telus-locked iPhone 7. I will be travelling out of the country next week and need it unlocked.

Thanks

@CS_Agent

10 REPLIES 10

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I see, they've never waived mine 😞

ToniCipriani
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
I've never had an iPhone unlocked for free. Just message a mod, super easy. Shaz unlocked 1 for me a few months ago, $50 of course.

I was referring to reports about people getting unlock fees waived by Telus and Koodo.

Rockdaddy22
I've never had an iPhone unlocked for free. Just message a mod, super easy. Shaz unlocked 1 for me a few months ago, $50 of course.

ToniCipriani

@jeffster1970 wrote:

Kinda reminds me that I have an old S3 that needs unlocking from Freedom, perhaps I should take it in, it can be a back-up to my iPhone SE!

Yeah Freedom seems even more lax, reps can override the 90-day on network rule.

jeffster1970

@ToniCipriani wrote:

Telus, Koodo, even Freedom have started unlocking people's phone for free though, if you ask nicely, I mean it's illegal soon anyways?

Kinda reminds me that I have an old S3 that needs unlocking from Freedom, perhaps I should take it in, it can be a back-up to my iPhone SE!

Mint
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
No go with free unlocks on Public Mobile. Guess it's going to be a flood of admin PMs on December 1.

ToniCipriani

Telus, Koodo, even Freedom have started unlocking people's phone for free though, if you ask nicely, I mean it's illegal soon anyways?

nishufan

Hi @Preme 

Contact our moderators to assist you to unlock your phone. Make sure you qualified for unlocking. Thanks Here is the instruction:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Unlocking-Your-Phone/ta-p/5237

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Add a 50 dollar to your account as MIMMO mentioned above and then contact mod dept and put a request. They will look after you
Send a private msg
Add
Email address
Phonenumber
Detailed explanation of issue
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mimmo
You will likley need to add $50 to your account balance to pay fir the block
Need Help? Let's chat.