cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taxed for the wrong province

Tarak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm in Alberta and have always had an Alberta number but being taxed for Ontario. How can this be resolved?

4 REPLIES 4

@will13am wrote:

@Tarak wrote:

Well, I was a little wrong. In the billing it says Ontario and 13% but the actual amount charged is 5%. I have had the same phone number for 24 years with a 780 area code.

@Tarak , I wonder if the system is mixed up by the address information.  Do you have the full address entered in the system?  

Interesting... Why would 'system' be confused as it is supposed to apply taxes based on area code??????
PM does not care for your address as I know unless they did some 'improvement'.

@Tarak wrote:

Well, I was a little wrong. In the billing it says Ontario and 13% but the actual amount charged is 5%. I have had the same phone number for 24 years with a 780 area code.

@Tarak , I wonder if the system is mixed up by the address information.  Do you have the full address entered in the system?  

Tarak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Tarak tax is based on the area code is the phone number and I rarely see anyone complaining PM changed the wrong tax.  What area code is your number??

if you really have a number with AB area code and got charged wrong, check with support 

Please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there  
Need Help? Let's chat.