cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk and text

Tyson7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the 25 dollar a month plan. If someone tries calling me it says customer unavailable so I do not receive calls and do not receive texts. People don’t get my texts either. Tried everything to fix it and I cannot, frustrating.

4 REPLIES 4

@Tyson7 

1. Can you log into your self serve account?
  2. What message do you get when you call 611?
  3. Did you just port in your number?
  4. Did you just activate?
  5. Have you ever had pm service previously?
  6. Do any of your services work? Calls in/out? Texts in/out? Data?
  7. Do you see public mobile on your screen?
  8. Are you getting an error message?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tyson7 wrote:

I have the 25 dollar a month plan. If someone tries calling me it says customer unavailable so I do not receive calls and do not receive texts. People don’t get my texts either. Tried everything to fix it and I cannot, frustrating.

@Tyson7 

Try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tyson7  are you new to PM and just port your number into PM from another carrier?

What kind of phone do you have ?

If you have been in PM long, do you know how long you have this issue?  just today? or have been couple days?

did you try reboot your phone?  

did you reseat the SIM?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Tyson7 wrote:

That plan has unlimited texting and calling. Did you just activate today? Did you port a number over? It may take a couple of hours to complete the port.

Need Help? Let's chat.