cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk and Text Plan Question! Help!

Elturco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi members, 

I have a question. I want to downgrade my data+text+talk plan to an only $25 talk+text plan. My question is: Can I add the optional $30 dollar 1gb add on to this $25 talk+text plan? Will it stay in the account until I finish all the data up? Roll over to the next month is what I mean.

I don't use any data. And I will only require it when I need it.

Also is Call Forwarding to a Canadian Number possible also?

Please let me know if it's possible. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Elturco wrote:

Hi members, 

I have a question. I want to downgrade my data+text+talk plan to an only $25 talk+text plan. My question is: Can I add the optional $30 dollar 1gb add on to this $25 talk+text plan? Will it stay in the account until I finish all the data up? Roll over to the next month is what I mean.

I don't use any data. And I will only require it when I need it.

Also is Call Forwarding to a Canadian Number possible also?

Please let me know if it's possible. Thanks.

Yes, the data add-ons can complement a talk&text only plan. It's what I did for more than a year (my data needs have changed considerably recently so I switched to one of the promo plans...) - my first data add-on lasted just short of 10months. I also added the 400min LD add-on for the odd out-of-province call.

With the current plan line-up it's more cost effective to go for the $30/500MB plan if you consistently use more than an average of 170MB per month.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Elturco Yes, you can buy the data add-on and it will not go away until you use all of it. and yes, call forwarding is available. 

Need Help? Let's chat.