cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System won't process my payment

btcards
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I forgot to update my account with my new credit card (my fault) so my pre-authorized payment didn't go through today.  I've updated the card and have been trying for 6+ hours to make a payment.  I keep getting messages that payment can't be processed.  In the meantime I don't have any phone service.  How long do I have to wait ??

6 REPLIES 6

Maureen2323
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your help. I was able to fix the problem. I have trouble navigating this support system. Even sending this message back is confusing...

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Maureen2323 

Did the payment system not process your card info at least twice....then you activated it online and came back to try again and it was still refused ?

If you have not tried to update your card info for at least one hour then clear your browser cache or the pm app cache and reboot your device and try again.

Take your time and try not to make an imput error. If you do clear the entire line and start fresh. If you make several errors (trust me I've done it!) then clear your cache again and start over from the start.

I have found that the new self serve account's login and payment details will return an error message if you make any typo and you correct it using the "back" arrow key on your keyboard. Deleting the entire line and starting fresh will prevent the error message the vast majority of the time but several errors in a row will require clearing the app or browser cache. Report back your results. 🤞

Maureen2323
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the same problem. I have activated my card online. 

btcards
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thx!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@btcards  You can buy payment voucher and load it *611 get services going again then log into update crest card info or get support to update crest card info for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@btcards 

Have you activated your new card online or used it for a PIN purchase in store?

Need Help? Let's chat.