cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching plan during current plan

gammies
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I selected and processed payment for a 30 day plan but want to use the 90 day plan to save $. Can I switch and get refunded the original payment? Don’t want to be double charged by subscribing again for the same billing period. 

7 REPLIES 7

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The problem with switching from 30 to 90 is the now huge up front cost. Then fine you get to relax a little on cash flow until the next large cost renewal. Then the inflexibility of being chained to it for 3 months. I don't get it.

HendrikB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Handy1 would be nice though. I guess that's how PM gets customers to go on larger plans so that they get a better discount on the 90 day plans.

@HendrikB  Yes not all plans the have the 90 day option 

Add cheapest 90 day option is then20GB for $39 opt in for 90 days and you pay $34 a month . So pay $102 upfront with 60GB for 90 days @HendrikB 

HendrikB

Am I correct there are only certain plans that offer 90 day renewal? For example, the $15 basic plan does not have a 90 day option.

Tramway_no_way

Exactly, that's what I already did to get the 90 days plan.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @gammies 

The @Handy1 is 100% correct. Please follow his recommendation. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@gammies  No sorry PM is pre paid no refunds . So your best to change plan for next renewal and not immediately or you lose money on your current cycle and be charged the full amount right away starting a new 90 days cycle 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1693756643422.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Need Help? Let's chat.