cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching SIM

Dread88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I switch from having a ESIM card to a regular SIM card and if so how do I go about putting my account onto the SIM card. I also need to try and remember my public mobile account info(email and password)

2 REPLIES 2

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Dread88  First things are to get the physical sim card and figure out how to get into your Public Mobile account.  Once you are logged in you just change the sim card number to the physical sim card number. You can get a physical sim either from Public Mobile (delivery can be slow) or from Amazon or call in to a Telus/Koodo store to check stock and pick one up there.  I believe Mobile Klinik also has them.  

If you are still having trouble getting into your account, open a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dread88  Yes you can , once you have SIM card in hand log into your account profile page and sim swap the number like this 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1723293465019.png

If you can’t log into your account ask support to sim swap the number for your instead 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.