cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched plans to the 5GB of data (instead of 4) + unlimited mins... says I've used all voice mins.

Mykolas
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Switched and paid ~3 hours ago. This is very frustrating. Was expecting some important calls today. Turning phone off and waiting doesn't do anything, neither does cleaning the SIM card. Anyone else experiencing this?

12 REPLIES 12

@Mykolas 

when upgrading to a larger plan the customer needs to manually add the plan amount before the purchase. this is a known glitch

Mykolas

Seems to have been an issue on their end: "

We had the chance to review your account, we noticed that the payment was processed successfully but there was an issue in the back end at the moment of renewing your plan.
This issue has been addressed with support teams already and we'll do our best to avoid it in a future.
On our end the issue seems to be resolved."

But it's working now.

Mykolas

And yeah, I switched it in self-service.

Mykolas

The 5GB plan was $40 as well. I really could've used that... Thanks for the heads up anyway.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Mykolas 

Can you switch your preferred network to 3G and reboot on your phone to see if that helps. Do any services work? Text?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Mykolas 

You switched to the 5 GB plan in self service? Did you know that there is also the 15 GB plan for $40. If you choose that plan switch on next renewal date.

Mykolas

Tried everything 😕

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Mykolas 

Did you try rebooting, resetting network settings? Is your account Active status in self service? Try putting a 1 in front of the number.

Mykolas

Just switched plans.

Mykolas

I didn't change my number, just my plan. I just took the SIM out and inserted it back in as a last resort.

SweeneyRG

I haven't heard the tell of this before. Did you switch plans? Or are you a new customer?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Mykolas 

Did you leave your old sim in your phone to receive the confirmation text to port out your number?

Need Help? Let's chat.