cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch plans.

Bruins77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is it easy to switch plans ?   There is plans that are better than mine and cheaper ?

8 REPLIES 8

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

it still depends on your current plan, I don't have those plans myself. Lowest I see is $30-15GB

Actually I just signed in again and the $19 1Gb  plan is now open not showing new activations anymore.

The next lowest is now $23@6.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm a little surprised that the lowest plan 29 on your 15 plan. I'm on $19 plan and the lowest one I have is $23 with 6gig. I would have thought most people on lower plans would probably been offered it as well.

Kassy1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes its super easy just log into your account and find the option that says switch subscription and follow the necessary steps! Done! 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bruins77 

I assume you picked the cheapest plan during activation. It normally is cheaper for new members or during Black Friday or Christmas deals.

Members will have different deals with other members in your account to downgrade.

Yes it is easy. Just login to the PM app then under Subscription tab>Manage Subscription>Change Subscription.

I downgraded my plan last week.

@Sansan  @Bruins77   I was answering on the basis of the actual process of switching being easy, but it's a good point that there is no guarantee you would have a cheaper plan available than what you already have.  Since we now all seemingly  have customized offerings in change subscription the only way to find out what's available is to look.  I thought some had said they did see cheaper plans but no guarantee.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Bruins77  I would say no, it's not easy to switch plans.

Reason being, most people cannot downgrade to lower amount. 

Seems like the cheapest plan currently is $29 for most people.

You don't get refunds for unused amout either.

One of my plan is $29 and cheapest showing under my account is $34!!! Is that cheaper?? Better??

My other $15 plan,  the next available to me is $29.

Hopefully yours is better.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Bruins77   Yes it is very easy, just log in to your account, go to change subscription, pick the plan that you want from what is offered (not likely to be everything that is on the Shop page) and then of the two options change now or change on renewal, select change on renewal so you don't lose what's left of your current plan with no refund for the unused portion.

Need Help? Let's chat.