cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspensions fixed w/o Private Message

pinkygurl129
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Public Mobile Community,

Not sure if anyone else noticed but my suspension has been lifted and from reading around many others as well are starting to see their accounts being fixed from the auto repay glitch hiatus going around. Some tips as follows that I did, was remove sim card, turn on and off your phone, put your phone in Airplane mode (essentailly the same as turn on and off your phone) restars the signal, making sure your apn setting is correct and if anyone else want to add to the list please feel free. Good luck to all and I hope everything returns back to normal for you guys as well.

6 REPLIES 6

Alicia1

My phone was deactivated when I changed my debit visa card and phone number. I was charged twice and have no service or way to contact public mobile directly. I sent a for got my email and never received a message with a new password. I have had no phone for the New Year. I really need help!

Bitflipher
Yeah, that was also reset.

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bitflipher the plans that were affected by this were renewed meaning that they basically started over from scratch, causing your renewal date to move ahead so in a sense you could look at it as a credit. Did your data usage reset as well?

Bitflipher

I just noticed that my phone started to work again, I did none of the above.  I did make sure to message the mods asap.  I did notice something extra though, my 90 period was suppose to end on October 16th and now it says November 16th.  Was I credited with a free month?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Yes, all accounts with this issue has been renewed as of today. 

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Here's my recommendations on this issue as it stands right now:

• Log into Self-Serve at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ and verify that your account is not showing as suspended.
  • If your account status is normal then restart your phone and try making a test call. The easiest way to do this is to jump into your phone's dialer and just hold down 1 to check your voicemail. If you hear the voicemail options menu, great!
  • If that doesn't work, then there may still be an issue on the network side. If memory serves correct, the system processes things in batch jobs overnight so if your service isn't working as of yet wait until morning and repeat above step of restarting and trying to make a test call; if you are still unable to make a call after that point then it's time to send a message to the moderator team advising them that your account shows that it's active but your service isn't working properly.
Need Help? Let's chat.