cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended

Bonbon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have autopay and my account says it’s suspended . Does it usually say this until the day after the payment comes out? 

6 REPLIES 6

homerphile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

While it is "suspended", I can't access add-ons etc.  This is a problem.  It's my sons phone and it isn't working.

Also, I have auto-pay and he doesn't seem to be getting the extra 250gb (for a total of 500gb) that he is supposed to.

Thx

Josh

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yes, this is normal (although not ideal). wish they would fix this glitch but looks like it will be here to stay. However, autopay failures do happen so be mindful and maybe proactive if you want to avoid them.

Then you're good to go. If you have no balance and the autopay is saying another 30 days then it's fine. The site sometimes gets dumb. Give it a few days. If you don't need add-ons then leave it alone.

Maybe provide an image of your overview page without any identifiable information.

Bonbon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My services are working. It just says suspended on my account and to pay in 90 days. But my credit card says pending for the transaction for public mobile. I’m wondering if it updates at the end of the day that the payment is due. Today is the due date. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are your services working? Are you on the $10 plan?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bonbon   Autopay could fail occasionally.

Please login to My Account, confirm again if it is suspended.  If so, please make a manual payment  by going to Payment Tab , One Time payment

You might want to use the other "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" and manually enter the plan amount (this option is better than using Amount Due in most cases).  Once payment gone through, click Reactivate current plan button if it is around.  Then logoff from My Account and reboot your phone

Need Help? Let's chat.