cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account

Stickyjonz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Just a curiosity question...
Anybody who is experiencing a suspended account today (August 19, 2017) when they shouldn't, was your number ported?
And, if so, from where?
146 REPLIES 146

Chaza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It seems like Public Mobile is doing everything they can to push people away. First they offered the "carrot" with this Koodo offer, and since I guess not many people took it, maybe they're trying the "stick" with this automatic suspension of hundreds of accounts on the weekend.

I understand they are a budget carrier but there needs to be some communication that they are at least working on the issue and some sort of ETA for when it'll be fixed.

Canada407
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
It was working this morning then bam so I wasn't sure what was going on especially when no mods said anything about it

MarkDonn

I just sent a private message also. I hope they post an update on the home page. This seems system-wide. The silence from PM is deafening.

ickafry
@Canada407--- yes you are not alone.. and sadly still no one responded to any of us.. its sickening.

ickafry
@jenniferv1--- yes! We need to get a day back because of no service..

This is unacceptable and no one had reached out to any of us..

Canada407
I'm happy I'm not the only one. I hope they arent off on the weekend. I work all week end & need my phone

ryanwang

still suspended after you paid again? that is outragous

RogueMonk

PM needs to do something to prepare for these kinds of issues. Their support system is grossly inadequate.

Maybe if we all put stop-payments on our CC, PM will take things more seriously. Its a 'pita' for a merchant to work with a CC company on a dispute reloution -- if they had 100s of them to deal with -- they might start listeing to us.

Every few months, it seems, they get overwhelmed and can't offer appropriate support. Disgusting.

ickafry
Very odd that lots of people are having issues today. I have a feeling its a technical issue. I just hope someone could help us soon.

jenniferv1

Likewise. Not a single reply. I've even posted a message on their Facebook page expressing my concern. 

My bill due date for next payment is November 14. I hope we all get an extra day added to our bill cycle to compensate for this loss. Or, at least some type of credit. This is unacceptable. 

ryanwang

still suspended after you paid again?

jrkbridgeman
Mine was suspended to, said I had to pay again, but I only started service on aug 3rd!? Thought maybe my card didn't work but went to transactions and it says it did, now I've paid again... so now what?

ickafry
Oh no!! Hopefully this can get sorted out.. please update us if MODs have read the messages.

ryanwang

no MOD is reading any messages

Stickyjonz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
ALL messages are reported as "unread" for some stupid reason. At least for me...

ryanwang

no MOD is working today.

"5 of 5 messages unread"

ickafry
Still waiting. Same issue as you MarkDonn. Hopefully we will all get helped.

ickafry
I have the same issue with 2 of my accounts. We change plans few weeks ago then today our account got suspended. I message moderators and still waiting for a reply.

And I am sorry Chaza to hear that MIL is in the hospital. I hope all of this get sorted out.

mike-tile
Yes, two months ago ported from Koodo

MarkDonn

My situation exactly: signed up 2 weeks ago for 90 day plan, funds debitted then, today account suspended. Has a MOD addressed this issue yet?

mrelf007

Send a private message to @CS_Agent

Karen1973

can some one please tell me how to contact a moderator?

thank you

Chaza
Same problem here, sent a PM to @CS_Agent but haven't received a reply. This is probably affecting hundreds or even thousands of people so I'm sure they are slammed with requests. I ported in from SpeakOut a few weeks ago on a 90-day/$126 plan so there's no reason why my account should be suspended.

In the meantime I have a mother-in-law in the hospital and can't use my phone to coordinate with family. This happened at the worst possible time.

I've never had these kinds of problems with any other carrier. Hopefully they fix this soon because I'm starting to regret switching to Public Mobile and will definitely think twice before recommending them to anyone who actually needs their phone.

mrelf007

I recently ported from Telus as well and have had numerous issues in getting my account set up and the number ported even. I've never had to suspend my account before, but this morning my account is suspended. I saw that other people were having this issue and to try to reactive my plan myself by just making a payment because I need service and it says my account is active, but I still have no service even after power cycling.

I've also messaged the @CS_Agent but still no response. This is unacceptable that this is affecting so many users and in the month that I have been with this company there has been nothing but issues. The supposed savings of using this company have not been worth anything without the service.

dunsdool

@Karen1973 wrote:

can you please tell me now to contact a mod?

To send a private message to the Moderator_Team https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

In your message send them:
1) account email address
2) PM phone number
3) explanation of what is happening
4) link to this thread if you want

Karen1973

can you please tell me now to contact a mod?

taylor135

If you pay the amount does it reactivate the phone?  I'm debating going to get a full service plan at bell this AM

Marevo

no, it's not resolved yet!!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.