cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account

Stickyjonz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Just a curiosity question...
Anybody who is experiencing a suspended account today (August 19, 2017) when they shouldn't, was your number ported?
And, if so, from where?
146 REPLIES 146

ickafry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
@Keshav there has been a technical issue for the people active in this thread. Nothing can fix it now unless a moderator has reached out to you. I suggest messaging the Modteam to let them know your concerns.

Stickyjonz
Public Mobile wrongfully suspended many accounts, and now they are saying that they are working at fixing the issue.

mike-tile
@Keshav send private message to @moderators_team

Keshav
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, my phone is no longer working. I purchased a 3 month plan with automatic renewal a month ago? Can someone help me understand what is going on?

mike-tile
FROM ANOTHER THREAD:

We've been working on this all day, I can confirm that it has been fixed for tons of people by now.

I know it can be hard for you to tell or believe us when we say that, but we are working extremely hard to get everyone back up and running as soon as possible.

We're not making anyone wait on purpose and we're not ignoring any of you either.

Thanks everyone for your patience

Stickyjonz
Earlier in this thread @ryanwang said that he got service back

Surtock

Where have you heard that others are up and working? I msg. the mods hours ago and have gotten no response. All I see in the comments are others affected with the same problem, and not one of them is from PM to at least let us know they are even aware of the situation, nevermind resolving it.

Canada407
I messaged not long after I found this post & that was about 10 minutes after

ickafry
When did you message the MODs? Its been 4hours and my message is still unread. I need the phone service today just like evryone else. Hopefully its gonna be fixed soon.

Stickyjonz
I sent a private message 4 hours ago, and still nothing. Don't hold your breath.

Canada407
I've been waiting over 2 hours now still nothing for me 😞 Atleast others are working

djfreetibet

@jdebor01 wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's probably a bug in the plan itself. Because I'm finding that everyone who chose the 90 day pay 126 plan is affected.

i paid 90 days for the amount of 156 and joined aug 11 and account suspended this morning aug 19 this sucks
we should complain to crtc about this coz telus is the owner and they dont brother to reroute the problem to live agents

in case like this omg

TimothesXII
I received a message from a mod about 45 minutes asking for my details . As 5 minutes my service is back up. They are working on guys, hopefully everyone will be up and running soon.

ickafry
Oh thatS good @ryanwang. Still waiting for my service. I keep refreshing my PM account.

mike-tile
I don't have the service since this morning and it is very frustrating because I use this phone number for business purposes..

Stickyjonz
Did you get any message when things started working again?

ryanwang

I got my servie back after a few hours

ryanwang

wow surprised again

mike-tile
I just paid again and it didn't change anything. My phone isn't working - no service yet! Public Mobile have to refund me double payment.. 🤔

ryanwang

Did paying again fix the issue? 

ryanwang

Did paying fix the issue? 

mrelf007

Did paying fix the issue? For me it didn't fix anything.

RogueMonk

@jenniferv1 wrote:

Hey guys, I just stumbled across this post by an online MOD (posted few minutes ago). They are working to fix this issue. Hopefully we get our services up and running soon! 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/SERVICE-SUSPENDED-ACCOUNT-PAID-UP/m-p/180...

With an issue like this, I'd hope they have every single person called in and working. If the marketing department is off for the week-end, they need to be called in put to work keeping us updated. If there is an emergency at my work, its all hands on deck.

So ya, maybe some individual mods are working on the matter, but I'm not convinced Public Mobile is working on it.

Karen1973

this happened to me this morning, I already paid until Oct 18 but I just had to pay again to get it up and running

jenniferv1

Hey guys, I just stumbled across this post by an online MOD (posted few minutes ago). They are working to fix this issue. Hopefully we get our services up and running soon! 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/SERVICE-SUSPENDED-ACCOUNT-PAID-UP/m-p/180...

ickafry
I sent another message saying this is my second email. I messaged the MODs this morning.

ryanwang

FROM ANOTHER THREAD:

We've been working on this all day, I can confirm that it has been fixed for tons of people by now. 

I know it can be hard for you to tell or believe us when we say that, but we are working extremely hard to get everyone back up and running as soon as possible. 

We're not making anyone wait on purpose and we're not ignoring any of you either. 

Thanks everyone for your patience, 

Stickyjonz
That "SERVICE DOWN" title wasn't explained 3 or 4 hours ago. This sure better not make me lose my place in the queue

cbrett

My account has also been wrongly suspended (paid for 3 months, 1 month ago). 

Need Help? Let's chat.