cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspend account - rewards and new referral?

MP99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

From PM online account "You can still access Public Points if you’re in suspend. You will also continue to earn rewards you’re eligible for . . . "

If I suspend account for 90 days, questions:

1.  Only receive rewards (referral+5% plan points) when renewal in 90 days, for sure?  Few years ago, PM refused to give me my reward when I renewed plan after suspension.

2.  Can I continue to work on and get new referral during suspansion?

Thanks in advance!!

3 REPLIES 3

@MP99 wrote:

Thanks!!

your  ". . .you won't get your yearly points till after the "suspended time" has elapsed. "

The anniversary points using:

1.  date of starting of my phone with PM back in 2019, or

2.  date I was switched to this point system May/June? 2024, and/or

3. suspened time deducted or regardless.

Thanks in advance!

Great question. Your anniversary date back in 2019. You can actually see the date on your phone when you log into the app. So for example say it's Dec 1st. And then you suspend it for 60 days. You won't get that yearly points thing for 60 days after your anniversary date. Make sense?

MP99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks!!

@MP99 wrote:

From PM online account "You can still access Public Points if you’re in suspend. You will also continue to earn rewards you’re eligible for . . . "

If I suspend account for 90 days, questions:

1.  Only receive rewards (referral+5% plan points) when renewal in 90 days, for sure?  Few years ago, PM refused to give me my reward when I renewed plan after suspension.

You will continue to get rewards once you renew your plan. You will not earn rewards when your account is suspended, plus you won't get your yearly points till after the "suspended time" has elapsed. 

2.  Can I continue to work on and get new referral during suspansion?

No, you have to have an active account to do so.

Thanks in advance!!

Answers are highlighted above.

Need Help? Let's chat.