cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surveys

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Interesting

A while back I had commented on how some mods seemed to be able to fix issues quicker than others

Jeremy had even chipped in that we should be patient with newer mods who were still learning certain things

After my last contact and issue was resolved, they now have a feedback link embedded in the email (just one of those quick are you satisfied, comments, is issue resolved etc)

This is something new (never saw before in all my responses)

Goes to show Public (Telus) is listening and making serious attempts to handle the volume 

13 REPLIES 13

alamfaha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Absolutely, very impressed with the survery feedback option.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

anytime @Michael77 😉

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mary_M,

Thanks for the explanation! 🙂

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks @stonechucker, we're definitely aware of the issues and hiccups - but we're here to help regardless 🙂 thank you for the feedback ❤️

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Mary_M any and all help from the MODS and other team members is truly welcomed and as an end user of your service, with the few hiccups I've had, and the numerous delays during promos, I'm still more than happy with the level of help we get.

All things great!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello beautiful community members!

As some of you may have seen, we have been sending out survey links at the end of our interaction. The reason why we don't send them at the beginning is to gather your feedback but to always ensure that your issue/concern is resolved/answered to before actually gathering comments. 

We've come a long way and your feedback helps and continues to help in improving our brand 🙂

(PS we are human - not bots, so it happens that we might forget a link here and there 😛 )

Have a nice weekend everyone !

Mary

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@kav2001c, you aren't suggesting that PM is picking the low hanging fruit and only sending surveys o those issues?? hmmmmmmmm

Everybody games surveys to some extent.  The best approach is to treat the normal running of the business as an ongoing survey. 

@kav2001c, you aren't suggesting that PM is picking the low hanging fruit and only sending surveys o those issues?? hmmmmmmmm

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@kav2001c wrote:

@will13am hmm interesting... maybe only certain issues are eligible?

My most recent was an account credit

No idea, my inquiry was about addon usage.  The conspiracy theorist in me says the customer is going to get a survey 10 out of 10 times for the easy stuff for which a resolution was given.  No point in asking for mud to be slung in the face otherwise. 

@will13am hmm interesting... maybe only certain issues are eligible?

My most recent was an account credit

@mimmo wrote:

I noticed there were 15 mods in the form.  

my favorate question was "would you reccomend PM to friends" (or soemthing similar).  

the missing question was the openended other  comments question, where I  would have said  yes will reccomend, but depends on the  available plans and .their price.

Lol, survey questions are loaded and not meant to be challenging. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kav2001c, this survey thing doesn't always come along with every interaction.  I have received it once so far.  Subsequent to receiving that survey, I have had two other interactions that didn't have one.  So, 1 out of 3.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I noticed there were 15 mods in the form.  

my favorate question was "would you reccomend PM to friends" (or soemthing similar).  

the missing question was the openended other  comments question, where I  would have said  yes will reccomend, but depends on the  available plans and .their price.

Need Help? Let's chat.