cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey about the registration process.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did  anyone else get one? I got one to, but my son who registered 2 weeks before me did not. 

12 REPLIES 12

zblackma

Thanks to all that answered. I'm choosing this one as my solution. Since it also gave me a solution to why my browser froze so many times. Lol.

@darlicious 
@zblackma  Like everything else with public mobile you should probably clear your browser history. Use secret/incognito mode in chrome or Firefox as they work best.

@zblackma wrote:

The stupid thing froze on me 3 times. It took me 3 tries over 3 days to do it. The only saving grace was that throughout the process it saved my answers. Did this happen to anyone else?

@pmmobile wrote:

@zblackma  I received a survey via email and confirmed it's legit with the moderators. If you're concerned it's still a good idea to send the link to the mods to make sure it's the same link

@zblackma  Like everything else with public mobile you should probably clear your browser history. Use secret/incognito mode in chrome or Firefox as they work best.

Jomh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't get one- they must be randomly selected.

wangce2007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It doesn’t seems to be with me

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@zblackma  My survey didn't freeze at all and easy to complete!

@zblackma wrote:

The stupid thing froze on me 3 times. It took me 3 tries over 3 days to do it. The only saving grace was that throughout the process it saved my answers. Did this happen to anyone else?

@pmmobile wrote:

@zblackma  I received a survey via email and confirmed it's legit with the moderators. If you're concerned it's still a good idea to send the link to the mods to make sure it's the same link

JenL

@zblackma I haven't seen one yet..

zblackma

@pmmobile wrote:

XionBunny

Never got one here.

ilonah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not recieve a survey? 

pmmobile

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@zblackma  Nope, I haven't seen one....

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@zblackma wrote:

Did  anyone else get one? I got one to, but my son who registered 2 weeks before me did not. 

Not everyone gets the survey. It seems to be random.

Need Help? Let's chat.