cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summer Sale

Thomas3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On July 19th I received an email promoting the Summer Sale and $5 off the $35 plan plus 500 MB of bonus data. The email stated the Sale was that weekend only and ended Sunday July 21st. I went to London Drugs the afternoon of Sunday July 21st and was told the PM system was down - which meant I couldn't sign up for PM on the Summer Sale. I went back to London Drugs the afternoon of July 22nd and was told the PM system was down again. 

What can I do? I tried to sign up with PM with the Summer Sale but the system was down and now the Sale deadline has passed. Doesn't seem reasonable to me.

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Thomas3 wrote:

On July 19th I received an email promoting the Summer Sale and $5 off the $35 plan plus 500 MB of bonus data. The email stated the Sale was that weekend only and ended Sunday July 21st. I went to London Drugs the afternoon of Sunday July 21st and was told the PM system was down - which meant I couldn't sign up for PM on the Summer Sale. I went back to London Drugs the afternoon of July 22nd and was told the PM system was down again. 

What can I do? I tried to sign up with PM with the Summer Sale but the system was down and now the Sale deadline has passed. Doesn't seem reasonable to me.

thanks

Too bad you missed out on the deal...keep your eyes peeled on the Public Mobile website. It seems like there's frequent promo's or great incentives to consider.

Agreed. You can subscribe via the website to email alerts for new promotions too.

@Thomas3  If you decide to message the moderators let us know what happens.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Thomas3 wrote:

thanks

I would buy the sim card for $10 and go home and do it. It wasn't down all day. It's too bad that you missed it, but it could come back again.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Thomas3 wrote:

thanks

Too bad you missed out on the deal...keep your eyes peeled on the Public Mobile website. It seems like there's frequent promo's or great incentives to consider.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Thomas3 wrote:

thanks

There was always the option to activate online. This is after all a more self-serve kinda place. Maybe the @Moderator_Team (< Click this) might give you a break.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Thomas3 wrote:

thanks

Not sure there is anything you can do.  I don't think the system was done it may have been slow.  They could  have sold you the sim and then you could have tried to activate later in the day or evening when there would be less people accessing the activation portal

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.