cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription start date?

Jchow1030
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I am new to PB.  I have just signed up my account and checked out a limited edition subscription ending in 2 days.  If I don't receive my SIM card in time, will I lose my subscription?  If not, how long can I wait before I have to assign my sim card to my account?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Jchow1030

Thank you all for the quick and detailed responses! I really do appreciate the help and assistance. 

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jchow1030 - You can activate the SIM card, get a temp number, then disable the autopay option. When you are ready to activate with PM, log into your account with the e-mail option and turn on that option. It is in your My Account > Payments > Manage Subscription > then turn off the 'Subscribed' Switch.

Once you are ready to port into PM, log in with e-mail verification, go to > Payments > Manage Subscription > then turn on the Subscribed switch.

Then to port in, click 'Profile', then click Transfer Phone Number.

If you wait 119 days after activating & disabling the 'Subscribed' switch, you will permanently lose your SIM card number & your subscription of choice.

You're welcome! If you have any more questions later on, ask the Community at any time! 😉

Jchow1030

Okay great.  Thank you for the information.  One more clarification.  What if I waited another 60 days before I register my sim card.  The reason for the delay is that I still have 2 months of a balance owing at a different company, and want to wait it out to port my number to PB.  Thank you again for the quick responses.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jchow1030  No worries since you created the account and paid for the plan your locked in and the plan won’t start u til you get the SIM card and activate it in the PM app 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Jchow1030  you can subscribe and pay now and ask the sim to ship to you to lock the deal first

They will send you the sim and once you got it, log in and update the sim number, that is when the plan cycle will start. So, you won't loss the deal

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jchow1030 - You won't lose your subscription. When you login, you'll get a continue activation message and it'll ask you to enter SIM card #.

It will also renew normally till you receive the SIM card.

Need Help? Let's chat.