cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription not activated

VeeParkes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got a "Subscription not activated" and "Something didn't go right" message on the last step of activation, waited in the queue to talk to support and they said it was a tech problem and to contact CS Support in the community, I sent a private message but wanted to cover my bases and post here as well. Any suggestions? Just wait?

4 REPLIES 4

Akhy

PM would’ve sent you an email saying “welcome to PM” or smt like that. Scroll down and there will be a QR code, scan it and u should be able to set up the eSIM pretty easily 

Teina

@softech for me it is physical SIM card. SIM card is already in the phone, it connects to a tower but can't receive calls or sms. Tried resetting network settings, switching from 4g to 3g in phone settings, restarted phone multiple times, nothing works.

Teina

Same issue for me. Failed on last step (during activation and number transfer), noone even attempted to contact me, customer support basically doesn't exist - just random useless chatbot that sends 404 links.

They just deactivated my old SIM and didn't do anything on Public Mobile side. Perfect.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@VeeParkes 

are you activating physical sim card or eSim?

if physical, please first try to insert your sim card into a phone and see if it connects

if it is eSIM, check if your phone's sim manager showing any PM eSIM already installed.  If none there, check if you have any Welcome email from PM. There  will be a QR code there and you can manually install it

If eSIM is there but not connecting, try Reset all networks on your phone

But if none of the above helps, please reach out to PM support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.