cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription for 20GB data appeared in my account.

Blackbearwhite1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, this month a subscription for 20GB data appeared in my account. I am not aware of this. Can you please check what happened? I do not need this add-on/subscription. How can I cancel this as my credit card was charged today(this is how I found out about the add-on).

Thank you for help,

Florin

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Blackbearwhite1 

A solution has been chosen however there is no response of what happened. If @maximum_gato has given you the solution, can you please reply and let us know what happened? Every response helps us helps others. Thanks.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Blackbearwhite1 

Is it possible that you accidently replied YES to a promotional text when you meant to just delete it? It's happened to others because pm leaves a pre-filled YES to respond with that gets tapped accidently instead of swiped away or deleted. Check your shortcodes from pm like 5129, 5213 most likely.....

Edit:

If so or if just a weird glitch contact customer  support and explain the situation and ask them to return you to your original plan and credit your account the overcharge.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.